Adirondack Foundation is pleased to announce that funds are available for its Small Grants for Small Children initiative. Grants range from $100 to $500 to support the work of licensed or registered home or center based childcare providers. You may apply only if you serve children ages birth to three. It's OK if you also serve older children. Grants will be made to support:
• Professional training. Preference will be given to caregivers participating in QUALITYstarsNY
• Travel expenses for training
• Equipment such as toys, fences, education resources, etc.
• Tools for enrichment and engagement
• Other early care provider needs