Caring, committed organizations and individuals like you provide our children the support they need to thrive.
We're here to provide you the support you need to accomplish your vital work.
Membership in the Adirondack Birth to Three Alliance is completely free and open to providers in Clinton, Essex, Franklin, Hamilton and north Warren counties and the Saint Regis Mohawk Reservation. Join us to receive benefits including:
- Training and workshops for early childhood educators, health and mental health professionals, family support providers, and others.
- Expanded networking opportunities.
- Have your voice heard as we advocate for family-friendly public policies among elected officials and other decision makers.
- Access to grant writers and other professionals who can expand your resources so you can focus on delivering services.
- Member communications that alert you to grants, workshops, traininings and other professional development opportunities.
In a rural region as large as ours, it's easy to feel isolated. When you join the Adirondack Birth to Three Alliance, you'll be surrounded by dozens of other providers who are facing the same opportunities, challenges, and concerns as you. Join us today!